Trap Shooting for Beginners
If you have never shot trap – this clinic is designed specifically for you!
Brand new shooters are encouraged to take this clinic prior to shooting a round of trap.
The clinic will include the following:
- Shotgun Safety – learn the principle safety rules of handling a shotgun at the range.
- Trap Shooting Basics – Understanding the basics of how to shoot trap, how to mount the gun, where to start the gun at each station for best target breaking results, and more.
- Proper trap range etiquette.
- Group / Personal instruction.
When: 3rd Sunday of each month. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Cost: $10.00 / participant
What to bring:
- Eye and ear protection
- 2 boxes (50 rounds) of proper gauge shotgun target loads. No shot size larger than #7 1/2 (Shot size #6, #5, etc., is not allowed).
- A great attitude to learn and have fun.
- Your $10 clinic fee.
Registration is required prior to clinic and is limited to the first 10 registrants each month. You can register in person at the Manteca Sportsmen Inc Clubhouse or call the club to reserve your space. (209) 823-7919